Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OK, yes, so I haven't updated in a few days, so shoot me. I have been running 10+ hours per day for two weeks now, the week before that I was out of town, and this weekend I am going out of town... very busy.

But all of that works means that the sound booth is now closer to being done than it was two weeks ago, yea! A lot of work has been done, including (but not limited to): soldering ends to the wires I ran under the stage, a preliminary EQ for the room (thanks to James), the PC is in the booth and has VNC and streaming live video working, and it is a lot cleaner than it was a week ago.

But there is still plenty of work left to do, like running some wires in the booth and working on the PC. I will be up there most of the day Thursday and Friday getting everything finalized, Saturday I will be out of town all day on a job, and Sunday is our first morning services in the new space! I am so excited!

Anywho, I am off to bed so that I can get lots of work one in the morning!

Matthew

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.