Saturday, April 11, 2009

Wow, I just realized I haven't posted in a week... it is because I have been so busy at my "real" job AND running Holy Week services at the new building. I haven't had any time off! ("Next week" I keep telling myself, "next week"... then again, I have been saying that for three weeks now!)

Anywho, I spent several hours at the new building today (at what point do we stop calling it the "new building"?) setting up the presentation files and hooking everything up to work. This week we were able to get the hearing impaired system to work, and get live video out on the big screen TV in the foyer. There is still plenty of work that needs to get done, but for now everything is working and we are ready to go!

Tomorrow (Easter) we have four services in the new building: 8:00, 9:15, 10:30, and 11:45, IE: it will be a full day! There are a lot of moving parts, but I have the utmost confidence in our team. Speaking of the team, Adam will be running sound tomorrow, and David will be running the computer and the camera. I will be sitting between them running lights and acting as director, making sure they both know what is coming up next (we have three DIFFERENT bulletins for our four services) and keeping them on time. I don't know how well it will work to have the lights/director in the middle, we will find out tomorrow!

Well, I can hardly type any more (I keep hitting the wrong keys), so I am off to bed, nice and early tonight. See everyone in the morning!

Matthew

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.