Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today I got a little bit of work done. I crawled under the stage (something I don't want to do again soon) and ran some mic lines. Other than that I just piddled around today.

However, I did rethink the role of the PC in our sound booth. See, to retrofit the PC to accept the video inputs that I want it to would require $600+, something I am not looking forward to spending. So I thought of a compromise: by giving up streaming video I can save $600. Now the PC will simply be a box that runs announcements 24/7. I hate giving up the streaming video because it was a pet project of mine, but it is worth saving the money for now. And we can still stream the audio, just not the video.

Anywho, I am done piddling around for the night, I am going to go home and take a shower.

Matthew

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.