Saturday, March 28, 2009

Even though we are 8 days away from our first Sunday service, things keep changing!

I take back what I said earlier about the PC and streaming video. Now that I thought about it, I can still hook up the camera to the PC and stream the video around the building (and do it for cheap). So as it is, the camera is hooked up to:
the switcher via component (for showing on the big screen)
the iMac via firewire (for recording the services)
the PC via composite (for streaming the video)
the TV in the foyer also via component (so that people in the foyer can see what is going on)

Oh, ya, we got the large screen TV hung in the foyer yesterday! It looks great! (A note to you thievery people out there: we have it well locked down, so don't even think about taking it!) Also yesterday I spent some time cleaning up the booth, so now it looks clean and ready to go... I know that this will change in a few days when we start to install stuff again, but for now, it looks clean!

Also, I got the part back from our old sound board that died. We put the board back together but we didn't have a fuse so we couldn't test it. I am on my way to Radio Shack to see if it works!

Anywho, that is all. Stay tuned for a post about the upcoming week's schedule, and times for the upcoming training sessions.

Matthew

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.