Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today we had another work day. Adam was able to help out all day long, and several others showed up to help. Thanks so much for being there! Even though we were unable to get as much done as I wanted to (due to unforeseeable events), thanks for showing your support by coming by and offering your help!

Today we set up the choir mics and worked with the lights. We decided the layout of the sound board and applied lots of labels (thanks to James' amazing label maker). We also got to hear the choir practice. By the end of the night I was dead tired, so I know I am going to sleep well tonight!

The next few days I am going to run a few wires under the stage and hopefully work on the PC video server. Wish me luck!

Also, this Sunday night there will be a public band and choir practice. The worship band is going to practice for one hour, then the choir and handbells have the stage for an hour. You tech guys are welcome to come by and see the AV booth at work, but the event is also open to the public for those that want to watch the practice. I don't know what time it will be, I will try to post that once I know. Hope to see you there!

Matthew

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.