Monday, October 20, 2008

For the first few months of this blog, I was taking many photos every week at the new site. I would go out on a Sunday afternoon and get 20 or 30 photos from around the building.

Lately, however, I have been lax on the photo taking. Most of my photos have centered around the booth/sanctuary. So yesterday, after church, I went by and took around 50 photos from around the building, including two panoramics of the sanctuary.

That is the good news. The bad news is I keep forgetting my camera in my car, so I haven't uploaded the photos yet. Don't worry, they will come soon. =: >

Matthew

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.