Friday, February 22, 2008

Hey, and welcome to the AUMC AV Blog.

This blog will feature news from the AV team at Argyle UMC in beautiful Argyle, TX. We are currently building our new sanctuary on Highway 377, and our team is in the development phase of the new AV system. As we progress, our status on the project will be posted here, as well as other thoughts or ideas we have, and maybe a few quirky links from the web.

If you don't know me, my name is Matthew Kelling. I have worked at Argyle UMC for over four years now in their AV department. You can tell posts are from me because I will always sign my posts "AVBlogger." (OK, I must say not always, because I have forgotten every time so far... but maybe sometime I will remember and not sign with my normal signature of "Matthew") I hope to have a few guest posters come in as well, so be watching!

This blog is multi-function. Sometimes I will post information for the Argyle Tech Team, and I won't explain more than what they need to know. Sometimes I will post for general information/updates on our building project, and I will expand as much as I can. And sometimes I will post my thoughts and ideas. If you ever have any questions, ideas, or want me to explain more, just leave a comment and I will reply!

Well, come in, and enjoy your stay! To continue to the blog, click "blog" above.

AVBlogger

6 comments:

Matt said...

Looks great! It'll be cool to see the new building progress in the banner up top. Good idea...

Matt said...

Oh, and great photos too. I like the tabs idea...

Anonymous said...

The blog looks great. I love the idea of us having some blogs that are associated with the various ministries of the church.

Thanks for all you do in the name of Jesus Christ.

Kory

Joe Stobaugh said...

I love it! I am going to bookmark it and hope to check the blog early and often! Thanks for all you do!
Let's get this blog linked to the church website!
Joe

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new blog.

Brandon said...

This is a great site. Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated, Matthew! You are doing a great job! I'll have to pick your brain on how to create a site for my new men's group.

Brandon


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.