Friday, December 19, 2008

The projector for the new church will be set to display at 1024X576 (widescreen), so I set up a preset for exporting videos at that resolution. Now, when I make a video (or download a video) and I want it to be the right resolution, I just run it through this preset. And of course I want the best quality video possible, so I turned every setting to "Best" in every possible way, I turned de-interlacing on, I turned on every possible thing to make it the best quality video...

Exporting a 2 minute video takes 8 hours.

Yes, I will make a preset that isn't set to "Best" in every possible way for those times when I don't have overnight to render a video...

Matthew

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.