Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Well today was another day of working on the new site, installing the new sound system. Today we installed the "trench", cut holes in the floor, untangled all of the cables that had been run before, and ran the cables from where they come out under the sound booth over and up into the trench, ready for installation into the main rack.

I don't have time to do it right now, but I have a few posts I want to write out. One is explaining the layout of the new system, IE: where everything will sit in the sound booth this will explain the "trench" mentioned above). I also need to clean up the photo album, and add the latest photos (I haven't uploaded any in a while).

Oh, and I want to welcome the third official reader of this blog: Welcome, James Nance. James is the guy who is installing our new system, so be nice to him!

Matthew

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.